Among the most wonderful things about The Lana’i Connection are the personal stories and photographs that members submit for publication in the newsletter or on our website. If you are interested in submitting an article or photo for an upcoming newsletter, please follow the guidelines below.
- Scan photos at 300 dpi and save as a high quality JPG file.
- Do not resize digital photos. Send it in the native size and resolution from your camera.
- Please refrain from typing captions directly on the photos. Include captions in the text of the e-mail.
- When sending multiple photos, please be aware of how large the combined size of your attachments are. We can accept e-mail with attachments up to 25 MB per message.
- Always be specific about what you are submitting; for example, provide first and last names, dates (if applicable) and any other pertinent information for publication.
E-mail your articles and photos to the Editor for approval at editor [at] lanaiconnection.com. Questions may also be directed to this address.
Upcoming newsletter deadlines for 2011:
- January 5, 2011 for Feburary 2011 newsletter
- July 5, 2011 for August 2011 newsletter
Articles and photos are subject to approval and editing prior to publication.